The beta boost bolus is developed to support fertility in cattle.
- It contains high content of β carotene for optimal reproductive cycles
- Positive effect on the development of the corpus luteum and ovulation
- Heat signs better visible
- Increased efficiency of 1st insemination after calving
- Shortening calving interval
- Reduced risk of early mortality of embryo’s
- Deficiency of β carotene and vitamin A causes delayed ovulation, delayed development of corpus luteum, irregular reproductive cycles, lack of estrus cycles, repeat inseminations resulting in extended calving interval.
- Administration: 1 bolus 20 – 30 days before first insemination after calving. Bolus dissolves in 20 days.
- Packaging: one bolus is 97 g