Its a powerful energy boost that can be applied immediately after calving to reduce the risk of energy shortages (loss of production).
- High amount of energy per bolus: 1.32 MJ
- Fast recovery of energy balance
- Proprionates creates an effective buffer system; restoring pH level of the rumen
- Provides calcium ions, essential after calving
- Niacin: increases concentration of glucose in the liver and reduces the level of ketone compounds in the blood
- Cobalt and live yeast stimulate the development of rumen microflora and results in higher feed intake and improved appetite
- Vitamines A, E and selenium reduce the risk of mastitis after calving.
Bolus consist of two parts:
- One part dissolves within 60 minutes to 5 hours (Vitamins A, E, selenium and energetic ingredients)
- Second part dissolves within 3 days (cobalt, nicacin and yeast).
- Dosage: 1 or 2 boluses 1 or 2 days after calving. If necessary 1 bolus 12 hours after the first bolus.
- One bolus is 135 g