The mineral boost bolus contains specially selected materials and trace elements for highly productive dairy cattle, grazing dairy cattle and young stock.
It contains high amounts of zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, cobalt, selenium and vitamins D3 and E.
Properties for dairy cattle:
- Its released in 90 days; slowly releasing minerals during a long period
- Provides better quality colostrum
- Reduces the risk of retained placenta
- Reduces health risks
- Good start of reproduction
- Reduced risk of shortages of trace elements during grazing
Young cows (less than 150 kg): 1 bolus per 90 days
Cows (more than 150 kg): 2 boluses per 90 days
If not using mineral boost bolus every 3 months, 2 boluses can be given to the cow when drying her off before calving down.
One bolus is 110 g