Vitemint contains 36% peppermint oil and vitamin E. Both ingredients will stimulate a good condition of the udder.
Vitemint stimulates local blood circulation which speeds up the recover process from mastitis and oedema. The cream is easy to apply to the udder and easily absorbed by the skin.
- No antibiotics added
- Easily, completely and quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Treats hard udders, without loss of milk.
- Stimulates the blood circulation and improves the udder condition.
- Vitemint contains Vitamin E for skin care.
- Available in 50 ml, 0.5 l, 1 l and 2.5 l bottles
We also offer several easy to do, rapid result milk tests to detect mastitis. Click here for more information.
Active mastitis control asks for hygienic measures and influences financial results of the farm. To improve results pre-treatment of teat and udder are essential.
Cowipes are easy to use, cleans teats and udder thoroughly. Use one wipe per cow to prevent cross contamination.
- These rapid drying, cleansing, sanitizing disinfecting wipes help control mastitis and promote general udder health.
- Cleans udder and teats without irritating
- Wipes are impregnated with Chlorhexedine, Allantoin and Alcohol.